Basketball is returning
See below for our available sessions
At Trowbridge basketball Club our priority is the safety and welfare of our members and staff. We are all eager to return but we must be patient. We are constantly working on our systems and updating our documents and we will ensure all our sessions are Covid-19 safe.
Key changes include:
- No spectators at sessions unless childs first session (Parent must wear a mask and sit upstairs)
- Pay online options available (Please pay using an online method)
- Maximum 30 individuals in sports hall including staff.
- Online booking only (Men’s sessions)
- All equipment will be cleaned regularly.
- Hand sanitation will be available and required at all sessions.
- Medical screening will be conducted for each session.
- Social distancing of 2meters in place at all times (Unless in a playing situation)
Find out more below
Trowbridge Basketball League
Our TBL is a central venue League based in Trowbridge. Our league is aimed at all abilities and is ideal for new players, returning players and existing players above 16years . Each season features a 3v3 event, All-star night and Playoffs. Team Registration is now closed. Players please complete your player registration and membership below.
Player Registration deadline is set for Friday the 16th of Ocotber at 11.59pm. New players to the club are given a two week trail period before Membership is due.
Starts Sunday the 27th of September 7-9pm
The Phoenix Flames women’s Team train on a regular basis and also participate in the West of England Basketball Association (Webba). Follow link below for more information.
Join us for our popular Sunday Scrimmages!
Starts Sunday the 27th of September
Every Sunday 5pm – 6.30pm at £5.00 per person. Must be 16+ years or over to participate. This session is ideal for new and existing members of the Club. Booking required to follow Covid-19 guidelines.
You can now sign-up for our Sunday membership for just £14.99!
Start your basketball journey with us!
Starts sunday the 11th of October
Our Junior sessions are ideal for young players to develop fundamental basketball skills, learn and most importantly have fun! Find out more details by clicking below..
Find out more
Get in touch
Trowbridge basketball Club